星期日, 1月 11, 2015

Project 1 : MARIO

New year new project !! hehe ~~~
Got few of this Fun Block for me to fix
And I plan one month make one project for myself
Not necessary have to be this Lego Block
But other hand craft project also
Will share one by one when they are done
So, Let's go to see our Mario !!!!

 This is the box...ermmm..obviously ~~

 When we open the box, inside they provide you the lego blocks and instruction paper

 The instruction will tell you how many blocks you suppose to have, what colour are they
Then you just follow the number and colours and shape of the block to fix them

This is my first time fix lego thingy like this. So, i feel kelam kabut. Like out of sudden i will scream how come i dont have that particular shape and colour. Actually i use in different place.

But once I almost finished, I realise the shoes colour suppose brown, but i left black colour.
I think must be something wrong. So I check Mario Face !!!!
and I realize !!!!!!!!!!!!!! His cheek is brown colour instead of black !!!!!!!!
So i had to slowly , carefully take out the two from each side, just pray the whole face not koyak
And thanks godly luckily i manage to take out and fix back the black colour
Actually the shoes with black colour is ok but the face with a dash of brown it seems super weird

Lesson learnt: be extra carefully 

 My final Product !!!!! weeeee.... spinning !!!!

 from the front ~~

from the top !!!

Excited to start my second project ~~
who will it be ??
stay tune ....

xoxo

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...