星期二, 1月 06, 2015

Lunch at Sushi Zanmai - Low Yat Branch (04 Jan 2015, Sunday)

Happy New Year 2015 !!!
I hope everyone is doing good so far for your 2015 and more goods coming 
I decide in 2015 i want to start blog about my life, start sharing my thought etc

Is been awhile since I ate sushi. Sushi always my favourate food

 Sushi Zanmai is one the best affordable sushi restaurant in town by far. I mean dont say about those high quality Japanese restaurant. I am comparing with sushi king ><

 Come here of course i have to eat my favourate Mentai-sushi. I found i kinda like any mentai sushi. Mentai means they use the fire to grill on the top of the sushi. I ordered the salmon Mentai. once you put the sushi into the mouth, it melt straight away. When i write this blog i can feel my saliva come out !!! hehe~~~


 Of course i have to order Mentai handroll. But sad to say, the mentai sushi is way better than handroll. Next time i will stick to my california handroll will do !!


 Oh, when you come to sushi zanmai, must try their little lobster. i not sure is this mentai or not already. but i just know is superb !!! one of my favourate as wel !!!!

 And one of their Dragon Roll. A bit dissapointed this time because the dragon roll this time is not as good as last time i ate. sob sob *** dont think i want to order next time anymore. Stick to my mentai yeah !!

 Because i not full enough so i order teriyaki chicken. Use to eat the chicken stick on those Jusco Stall. And when i go to singapore i also love to buy at bugis. so you can see how much i love the chicken stick hah ~~

Of course at the end I had to pamper myself with a perfect ending which is Banana Chocolate Parfait. On top is Chocolate ice cream with banana, whip cream, middle they mix with cornflakes and orea, and the bottom is vanila ice cream.
I dont really like their oreo so did not eat them. But i like the combination of this.

Love a little out date lunch on a chilling Sunday.

I wish you all have a wonderful day ahead.
xoxoxo

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...