星期六, 7月 04, 2009

Work in office

Use to wake up at 8 am then go to fetch Paulo then go to office. Then do work from office or outside. For the past few days, this is my daily routine. Why princess go to office is because home no internet line and basically my work rely on internet. However, even now have internet line still find out work in the office is much better.

why?? first, because princess found out that when I have problems, there always have someone more experience for me to ask to look for. Second, I won't distract by other things, like happie, housework or other things. Third, no time and no chance for princess to think bout other non-sense which is very good.

for those who have no self-discipline I will suggest come to office to work. Because we have no boss, sometimes for us to have self-discipline is a bit hard right ??

Now every morning, we have standing meeting in the office somemore. We will talk about good things, what we going to do on the day and the challenge. If princess say out the challenge, then others may give some suggestion or opinion. Which is very very good and useful for me !! ^^

For those who like this kind of environment also can come in the morning and share together..

** Good pressure is good but NO STRESS **

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...