星期五, 3月 12, 2010

loose or lose ?????????

today after dinner when i wan to go back
it was so jam outside my house area
(no choice cause staing in KL the most jam jam area)
then my hp ring

it wasn’t show name on my hp so i expect is prospect
i am right
somebody called me because see my car big big phone number
and my car got write big big “lose weight now,ask me how”

so that uncle ask me really can help people lose weight ah
what products is that
is it bluff products or not etc etc etc
i answer some questions and ask for his number

He didn’t give his name but keep saying non-sense
so nevermind, sometimes i have very patient to handle call
(just sometimes la, but most of the time lah..haha)
then he suddenly said to me
my car sticker lose weight de lose wrong spelling woh
he said should be loose

i was –__-""
then i know he is playing fool because jam mah
he so 无聊 got nothing to do

then i said our company is herbalife
he said he wan to check online etc etc
then i hang up the phone and start laughing

harlo, uncle, go to study more lah if you wan to tease people
lose weight or loose weight also dont know
at first i want to tell that uncle loose is longgar 很松
but after that i think think
算了吧 i dont want to waste my salivar on this kind of people
not worth lah ~~

then i decide to blog this out
this uncle phone number is +6012-2802124
in case any 好心人 want to teach this uncle english
and he drive nissan car , car plate no. PHF 7352
in case someone bang into him and want to teach him english

this uncle really ah… make me LOL !!! beh tahan

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...