星期三, 1月 28, 2015

My First Run In 2015 - 100 Plus Outrunner 9.3km


Went for my first Run in 2015 which is 100 Plus Outrunner 9.3km in Putrajaya
I register via Hooha Asia
This is a night run. I found that run in putrajaya the air is more fresh.
Not sure is my mindset or is true. Last time went for Energizer night run but maybe is in KL city, so the air is not as fresh as putrajaya.
When I ran in putrajaya, I can feel the breeze air.

Result was out pretty fast

My Result : 74 F8557 YAP SAN SAN 01:02:24 01:00:32

I was No. 74 out of 1258. My net time was 1 hour.
This was 9 km. But I was thinking, I shall improve for my 10km next time.
But one thing i realise that this run got no up hill that much.
Once it come to up and down hill, it kill my leg and me too !!!!

But I am happy with my result.
One thing I do different from my previous run is I tried not to walk.
If I feel tired, i slow jog then catch up again my pace.

Cant wait for my next run in 8th Feb, 2015 - KL City Run !!

Love ya
xoxoxo

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...