星期二, 6月 28, 2011

Warm and touch Tuesday

club customer Iza told me that her daughter (i keep forgot the name -_-) get number 1 in 2 schools
usually kid go to 1 school but she go to 2 schools, ugama and sekolah kebangsaan
but amazingly she both schools also get number 1 ^^
maybe this is due to she also drink herbalife hah =)

another club customer Sue's daughter also get Number 1 in her school
so i decided to get both a present as a recognition

get Iza's daughter (8 years old) a minnie pencil case
because from her mum Iza i know that she love barbie and obsess minnie mouse
and get Sue's daughter a handbag (cause she is a teenager mah)

and today, Iza came to me and told me that
this morning her daughter asked her: you go to herbalife drink shake today right ?
Iza said : yes
the daughter said: GOOD !
because Iza's daughter got a message for me
so Iza open up her handphone
and show me a voice record from her daughter
and her daughter said: thank you san san jie jie, i love the minnie pencil case
she also ask her mum to take some pictures to show me how much she love minnie mouse

Iza told me her daughter record herself the voice
and Iza dont even know how to use her phone to voice record -_-
and she need her 8 years old daughter to teach her back !!!
how smart is a kid nowadays hah !!!!!!!

i feel warm and feel touch
because in my heart i just want to get something for her
to recognize her good result
but end up get such a big return ~

this makes my day !!!
i love my awesome life ^^

grateful ~

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...