星期三, 3月 24, 2010

a blessing wednesday

yes..today is my day
heard from snee said: i gotto celebrate wo
so i decide to go to do my medicure and pedicure before all my nail putus
cause i hardly keep long nail
keep till certain level my nail will start koyak here koyak there like that
so i saw my nail start cracking

since today is my day so let me pamper myself ^^
i am so bless that i able to contact back eva
which is my nail stylist
i really love the nail that everytime she had done for me
i still remembered when i first met her
she is working in a nail saloon name Sunflower
that time i always bring happie for grooming
and she need to take about 1 hour to do the grooming
i felt lazy to go back home and go to pick her again
so just round round at the shop nearby
and i found the nail shop
and decide to do my nail

at the beginning was not Eva who did the nail for me de
is her colleague who did it for me
i still remembered i did gel nail
but it was ugly, thick and i not really like it
the worse part was, it putus in 1 week

when i went back to that shop
Eva the one who help me re-do the nail
and i found she really very careful and very 细心
and start from then
whenever i went to that shop i will look for her only =)

and now, she already an own boss for herself le
but the way she do nail still PERFECT for me ^^

glad to find her back
because before that i lost her contact and she change her number
we lost contact for more than a year -_-

and thanks for hi-tea today !!
wahahaha.. where to get such a nail stylist neh !!

even she is in kepong
but she is so good on doing nail tats why i will go to look for her

what a blessing wednesday
i am happy =)

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...