星期日, 7月 26, 2009

Be Yourself做自己

whenever you want to give a speech, just be yourself.

this morning, sit down, drink shake, think about. actually princess heard a lot of this from other people. "be yourself". but how ? no how, just be yourself.

when hang out with friends, just be yourself. when on stage give training, just be yourself. hmm.. for princess now realise, be myself means, whenever i feel like talking , i talk. whenever i feel like laughing i laugh. this is me. when on stage, be myself means, i understand the agenda, understand the slide, use my own feel and own way to present it out as long as i dont "mess up" (like what Shai always tell me ><), say the right word right things, thats all.

People love you like you be with you is because of YOU. YOU YOU YOU....why not be YOURSELF ?? stay happy !!

2 則留言:

AWS TUHAFY 提到...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa who care wt people things just be you .....
we live for our self not for people .....

I MISS U MOM>>>>>>>>
How is My daugter? plz tell me she getting better ?

SanSan の Life 提到...

Son, ur daughter is very very good here.. miss u too..when u back Malaysia ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...