星期三, 6月 03, 2009

stressful day

yesterday was so stress.. alto is June but still need to settle the May's order and volume. and last minutes got 4 orders pending.. gan jiong gan jiong... these few days also v v stress already.. so the shoulder become very keras ..

Thanks for Ali to massage me.. even you really make me feel pain.. so nice got 3 ppl help me massage.. thanks to ken also .. also thanks to connie.. wow..she is the best massager.. princess sagi feel relief after connie massage for me..

after back home, the stress haven finish, got 1 order become big problem, so quickly call JNC but couldnt get thru. lagi gan jiong, cant sleep well. this morning 10 am when office open fast fast go to settle. thank god , everythings done....

princess sagi feel happy now.

Thanks to hubby for guiding me.
Thanks to JNC for ur support.
Thanks to Andrew Coltman for ur moral support.
Thanks to Wong for giving princess energy.
Thanks to Ken and your team.
Thanks to Zack the big support.
Thanks to Chai your hardworking,
Thanks to Nikklo and Angeline with your team.
Thanks to Shirleen for your hug hug and kiss kiss.
Thanks to Paulo for your believe.
Thanks to Terence for your sharing and encouragement.
Thanks to my prince there for me.
Thanks to everyone that support princess, always beside me.
Without you guys I wont achieve.
You all are the best.. Love you all...

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...