星期二, 3月 18, 2014

Maldives Trip

Since I came back from Maldives, I receive quite a number of people asking me about the trip
So I think I would love to BLOG IT OUT !!
As my memory as well ^_^

My Trip: 
Duration : 4 days 3 night
Island: Paradise Island
Resort: Water Villa
Flight : Air Asia, 4 hours

Maldives actually is a country form by thousand of islandsssss
Yes, thousand but after tsunami i not sure how many islands disappear and how many left

Before you go to Maldives, you may need to check the weather
The weather is not like winter or what because basically there don't have 4 season
Just you need to avoid to go during June and July because is their raining season
So no point go there just stay in hotel or villa whole day hah

You also can decide which Island you want to go
Do some research online and see other people review
For me basically I want to stay Water Villa(very clear goal)
As the word say, the Villa on top of water !! hah...
There is not many Island have water villa so it can minimize the choice

Book flight !! Direct flight is about 4 hours
I took Air asia but AA no longer fly over there which is sad ><
Maybe due to AA no longer fly over to Maldives so my flight is inlcude
20kgs check in baggage, and plane meal  !!
which first time in my life get FREE from AA 
lucky me ^^

When you book hotel, you may need to check also it is 
FULL BOARD or HALF BOARD
FULL BOARD means breakfast, lunch and dinner is included
Mine is HALF BOARD so only breakfast and dinner included

Maldives mostly use USD
But if you use USD to buy things , they will give you back their currency change
which i think i wont probably use it for next time
To eat there in the island basically from USD 8 and above depends on what you order
So, it is advicable to get the hotel together with meals included

Also you may want to check if the hotel or resort provide transport to transfer you from Airport to the island
I stayed Paradise Resort and Spa resort
the resort provide boat to transfer us to the island
If not, you can choose to take air plane or boat to the island you stay
Air plane will be more expensive than boat

The airport in Maldives is call Male airport which is an island
Their capitol is also call Male
Here we not pronouce Female Male the Male
we pronouce sound like Mali or Mal Ley something like that

Things that you can do in Maldives like
Diving, snorkeling, sun tan, swim, go to their capitol etc

Below are some of the pictures that from Paradise Island


Italian Restaurant




Reception

Water Villa





Villa Deck

Beach Bag
Because our lunch is not included
so the first day when we arrive we went to the Italian restaurant to have lunch

Italian Restaurant

Tropical fruits juice

Cabonara Spagetti 
aglio olio

complimentary bread
Can't quite remember the price
Is about USD 12 or USD 25 something like that per plate
but when you are here in the Island
You no need to carry cash with you because when you ordered
you just need to tell them your room number
then when you check out that time
you will pay together before you leave

That's about all my short Maldives trip 
If I can remember any tips I may do an update blogpost next time !!

Till then ~~~
Love xoxoxo

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...